- Cornell University LGBT Resource Center
- Cornell Caring Community
- Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program
- LGBT Human Resources
- Human Sexuality Collection
- Lambda Law Loving House: the LGBT+ Living Learning Unit
- CAPS Group Counseling
- Campus Career Network
- Cornell LGBT+ Resource Guide for Faculty and Staff
- Embracing LGBTQ+ Colleagues and Students Webinar
- Women’s Resource Center
- Cornell Mental Health Resources Guide
- Ithaca Transgender Group Meetup - LGBT groups in Ithaca Planned Parenthood LGBTQ Services in Ithaca
- The Range, LGBT Nights
- St. Paul's United Methodist Church (located on the corner of Aurora and Court streets) - fully inclusive congregation in Ithaca.
- Center for LGBTQ Studies (CLAGS) - Funding, News, Events, and More.
- Scholarships & Resources for LGBTQIA+ Students: Scholarship opportunities for members of the LGBTQIA+ community, along with a set of valuable resources, advocacy groups and professional networks to further help throughout their college and career journey.
- LGBTQ+ College Student Guide
- LGBTQ+ & Substance Abuse Guide
- Guide to Mental Health for LGBTQ+ Students in College
Human Right Campaign Foundation Fact Sheet: LGBTQ+ People & Roe v. Wade
Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization: What LGBTQ+ Families Need to Know